Tax Refunds

I started using cayos consulting to prepare my company accounts, corporation tax return & personal tax return last year. They offer a high quality service & deal with any queries I have efficiently & quickly aswell as giving me helpful advice. I would definitely recommend cayos... read more

Sarah Andrews
Company Director

Tax Refunds

Are you due a tax refund?

1 in 3 people working in the UK overpay their taxes and are due an average refund of £850. Whether you are a temporary, contract, or permanent employee, this may apply to you! As the government do not automatically issue repayments, if you are eligible to receive a refund, you will need to submit a tax claim, or forfeit the money.

We are able to help you claim back any overpaid tax money which is owed to you by the Her Majesty Revenue & Customs (HMRC), the government authority. Using our experience, we will ensure you receive the maximum refund in the shortest time possible!

We offer an efficient, hassle free service. Our minimum fee is £150 + VAT OR 10% + VAT of the total refund amount received back from HMRC if greater. We give you the assurance that there are no hidden fees.

How to use our service

Use our tax calculator above to work out if you are due a refund for a previous tax year. You will need all your P45s and/or P60s at hand to perform this calculation, bearing in mind that the UK tax year runs from the 6th April one year to 5th April. Here are a few reasons why you may be due a tax refund:

  • you have not yet submitted a tax claim
  • you have only worked part of a tax year
  • you have, or plan to leave the UK part way through a tax year


  • you have been taxed according to the wrong tax code. eg. Emergency Tax

If one of the above applies to you, please contact us and we will help you help you claim your money back in a few quick, easy steps.

>> Make a Tax Claim

Tax Year
Gross Pay
Tax Paid
Clear Form Calculate

Need to speak to one of our consultants about our Tax Refunds.

Call us 020 7415 7175